Wednesday, October 11, 2006

gush.

I try to not be TOO gushy or overly emotional or excitable. I am a professional, right? Well, there are times that it is simply quite impossible to limit a post/preview to 3 images from a session. To not gush too much about how *CUTE* a newborn baby is. How FUN a session was. How much I just LOVE what I do. Capturing things like a teeny little new baby stretch? Look at these wrinkles!!


And the blissful baby, asleep in a basket. Just perfection.



Belly buttons, cord stumps, baby ears, baby "fur," and the loose skin wrinkles. Just a few of my favorite things.


Another bit of artzy fartzy. Still. Undeniably gorgeous.


I can't quite say what it is about this one that draws me in so much. It's darker. A little moodey. VERY unposed. Very "real" feeling to me. It's one of my favorites from the session.

And yes, sometimes I gush, because I just can't not.
I could photograph newborn babies all day long, every single day.