Saturday, June 30, 2007

two monkeys

It's been a while since I've posted the craziest monkeys of all.

Here they are, complete in their over-tired, saturday-afternoon-past-naptime-and-strung-out-from-playing-in- the-pool-glory. Sometimes snapshots are just as special. Even I realize this. :) There's nothing quite like the casual, beautiful, silliness of everyday fun. It's a HUGE part of motherhood, and we all love that...

I am SO decisive with most images. I either prefer them in color or I prefer them in black and white. Sometimes, I just don't know. I've been like that more than usual, lately.


And here is the littlest monkey. Yes, he really is this cute.
Actually, he really is this cute when I tell him: "lean on your brother and pretend you like him for a second."



If you would like a one-hour summer session on-location in the Milwaukee area at a reduced rate of $125, for your maternity session or for your child between 6 months and 5 years old, and you would like for it to take place before 8/1/07, email me with your answers to these 3 questions:

1. Are the above monkeys cuter in black and white or color?
2. Do you like the blog better on this white background or did you like the brown better?
3. Are you loving the idea of a viewing gallery where you can see your images and select them at actual print size?

Email to: allie@proudtointroduce.com
I'll reward THREE people with a reduced rate hour-long session!

Happy 4th of July!
allie