Friday, October 13, 2006

a REAL melter


I can not say enough about this image. As a mother of two boys myself, it stirs me to see that sweetness, that closeness, and the protectiveness and adoration between these brothers. As a photographer, it stops my heart and puts a lump in my throat because it is simply perfect to me. It captures what I strive to capture every working day of my life, in a way that I can't even put into words. Despite these boys not being my own children, I would love to have a 20x24 canvas print of this art on my wall to just look at and love every day. Anything smaller than 20x24 would be an injustice. It's just childhood. At it's sweetest. In the most absolutely perfect way.

..................................................................................................................................

I will not have limited access to email from this afternoon through Tuesday. A good friend and colleague is coming for a visit from Colorado this evening. I am very much looking forward to this little mini-vacation at home! If you do not receive a reply to an email, rest assured, I will be in touch Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Enjoy the weekend!
... and if you need a little helping of lovey-ness, feel free to browse and admire the post above, and the recent posts below. :)