Tuesday, December 05, 2006

slow blog times

I am exhausted. A photographer's busy season is coming to a close- and not a minute too soon! Deliveries all this week, a few newborns here and there and finally some down time to be with my own family!

Many of you know that I have quite a "project" going on. The blog has been and may be a little slow over the coming month or two as I will be focusing much time and attention on that project, coordinating what is going where, and sending YOU what you need, too. I look forward to hearing from many of you, one way or another, over the coming month.

This was one of the last mini (impromptu) sessions I had... a little different than my norm.





I wish you all a wonderful holiday season! Enjoy the snow with your little ones- it never ceases to amaze and entertain them, does it?