Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sweet boys

I have lots of boys to post! First, sweet little J, who I had the honor of meeting his first week home, from another country:


What an absolute joy. And his mother. I could spend an afternoon just chatting with her. Loved this family so much. Absolutly incredible people, all the way.




Now, this adorable little boy. Willing as ever to give me "the look." Love it.


Another sweet little guy. A similar smug little look. The bulk of this session was for his sister, but he allowed me just a couple of very rewarding seconds with him.

And last but not least. For "concerned parties," this little man FINALLY did get his first haircut. And yes, he really is now recognized as a boy!! :) HA! See before and after...!! I'm sure his mommy's a little sad, but they do grow up, don't they?