Wednesday, July 19, 2006

more of belly button baby!

Is this baby just incredibly gorgeous?! Her parents and I have a little history. We have been looking to move locally and were trying to buy their beautiful house. We've recently hit a few snags. Okay- big snags. I look at these images of her and think of how wonderful the shoot went, how sweet and kind her parents are, and feel thankful to have found them, their house- and her, with the all-time cutest belly button. There's still a shred of hope in the house sale situation. Keep your fingers crossed for me- and them-- all of us. Moving, buying and selling a home- it's such an emotional roller coaster, and a pricey one! So hard when things go wrong. Anyways, I designed this for the front page of my website, sorry if it's redundant, but I had to post it here too! Click to see larger image.